THANK YOU for welcoming ATC into your home! As a valued partner, we want to invite TCA Staff to enjoy complimentary tickets to ATC shows. It is very important to our company that everyone who works to bring our productions to audiences share in the joy of our work. With this in mind, we have the following comp ticket policy. Comp tickets may ONLY be requested using this form; requests in person, via email, Teams message, or phone call will be directed to fill out this form. PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THIS LINK OUTSIDE TCA.
TCA Staff Comp Ticket Policies and Procedures:
- A total of four (4) complimentary tickets per show (not per performance) are available to TCA Employees (Full-time, Part-time). These tickets may be used by TCA employees or guests that you designate.
- Only TCA staff comp ticket requests submitted using this form will be considered. This form goes to ATC’s shared patron services email, so any patron services staff on duty can fill your request.
- Requests must be submitted through this form NO LATER than 48 hours before a requested performance date. Fulfillment of requests after this time are not guaranteed and are dependent on available seating and whether box office staff has the time to complete the request. No requests will be accepted after noon the day before a performance or after noon the Friday before a weekend performance.
- All tickets are based on availability. If a show is close to sellout, we will alert you when we receive the request and ask for an alternate date.
- Staff comps are filled in the week of the first show or when received, with the exception of Opening Night comps, which are filled the day before Opening Night.
- Any comp tickets issued, including those not picked up by curtain time, will be counted toward your comp ticket allowance per show.
- Guest Artists and Employees wishing to purchase additional tickets may purchase at half the single ticket price. Please fill out this form and the box office will contact you regarding payment for any additional tickets.
Please fill out the form below completely for each different party you want to receive comp tickets. If you have another person picking up the tickets, please include the WILL CALL name, and communicate to your guests what name their tickets are under. Tickets will only be available at Will Call one hour prior to the show. The box office is not responsible for your or your party’s missed performance. The person requesting the tickets (you) and the person receiving the tickets (your guest) will be contacted when the tickets have been reserved.