Arizona Theatre Company at Temple of Music and Art
What to expect, where to park, where to eat and much more …
Arizona Theatre Company performs at The Temple of Music and Art in downtown Tucson (between 13th and 14th Street and 6th Avenue and Stone Avenue).
- From East Tucson – Take Broadway Boulevard west until it turns into Congress Street, then turn left on Scott Avenue.
- From I-10 – Take the West Congress Street Exit and go east on Congress Street until it turns into Broadway Boulevard then turn right on Scott Avenue.
Box Office In-person:
Mon – Fri, noon-4 PM
Box Office Phone:
Mon – Fri, 10 AM to 5 PM
The Temple of Music and Art
330 S. Scott Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85701
There is on-street metered and unmetered parking near the theatre. We recommend using a Rideshare to minimize parking issues.
Tempe/Phoenix (beginning October 2023):
Arizona Theatre Company at Tempe Center for the Arts
What to expect, where to park, and much more …
Arizona Theatre Company is thrilled to present its 56th Season in our new metro Phoenix home at the Tempe Center for the Arts! Starting in October 2023, all mainstage performances in metropolitan Phoenix will be performed in TCA’s gorgeous Main Theater. TCA is located on Rio Salado Parkway 1.6 miles off the Loop 202 Freeway.
- Conveniently located 1.6 miles off the Loop 202 Freeway.
- From the Loop 202, take exit 6 toward Priest Drive/Center Parkway.
- Turn south onto North Priest Drive and go .5 miles.
- Turn left onto West Rio Salado Parkway and go .7 miles, where TCA is on your left.