It is very important to our company that everyone who works on our productions share in the joy of our work. With this in mind, we have the following comp ticket policy. Please note that ALL STAFF are invited to attend a Tech Rehearsal in addition to this comp ticket policy:
- A total of six (6) comp tickets per show are available to ATC Employees (Full, PT, Seasonal) and Guest Artists. Additional ticket requests must be approved by the Artistic Director, Associate Artistic Director or Managing Director.
- Requests must be submitted through this form NO LATER than 48 hours before a requested performance date. Fulfillment of requests after this time are not guaranteed and are dependent on available seating and whether box office staff has the time to complete the request. No requests will be accepted after noon the day before a performance or after noon the Friday before a weekend performance.
- Any comp tickets issued, including those not picked up by curtain time, will be counted toward your comp ticket allowance per show.
- Guest Artists and Employees wishing to purchase additional tickets may purchase at half the single ticket price. Please fill out this form and the box office will contact you regarding payment for any additional tickets.
- All tickets are based on availability.
- Please fill out the form completely. Remember to add your date and specify the time of the show. If you have another person picking up the tickets, please include the WILL CALL name, and communicate to your guests what name their tickets are under. Tickets will only be available at Will Call one hour prior to the show. The box office is not responsible for you or your party’s missed performance.
Please fill out the form below for each different group you want to receive comp tickets. The person requesting the tickets (you) and the person receiving the tickets (your guest) will be contacted when the tickets have been reserved.